[Trombone-l] New student and dental issues

Luke Aaron lukeaar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 18:39:27 CDT 2022

Further support for there being no strict timeline. It will be
unpredictable. Your student will know when they are ready to play again
when the pain/swelling subsides, and they will know to stop if it recurs
when they start playing again. No need to be a hero with this and push
things too early.

I had mine out at 17 and didn't play for weeks if I remember correctly.

Luke