[Trombone-l] Marge's Waltz from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Jim Nova jim at jimnova.com
Mon Jun 5 12:24:26 CDT 2023

Marge's Waltz from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

I finally have done a Harry Potter arrangement for trombone choir! I have never laughed so much while recording one of my arrangements. It's arranged for 2 altos, 6 tenors, 2 basses and 1 contrabass. If you enjoy listening to this half as much as I enjoyed recording it, I'll be happy!

https://soundcloud.com/jimnova/marges-waltz-from-harry-potter-and-the-prisoner-of-azkaban

https://youtu.be/2xUU45ThEeA

James Nova
Trombone - Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra
Adjunct Trombone Faculty - Duquesne University
Brass Coach - Three Rivers Young Peoples Orchestras
jimnova.com