[Trombone-l] Searching for Christmas trombones with rhythm

George Butler georgebutler3rd at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 14:10:44 CDT 2022

There was the Frank Comstock collection *Christmas Cheer* for trombone
quintet or choir (baritone b.c., tuba), with optional French horn,
Flügelhorn, bells, string bass or percussion.  Published by Columbia
Pictures Publications, Miami, 1986.  It contains "Have yourself a merry
little Christmas", "Deck the halls", "Santa Claus is coming to town", and
"O come, all ye faithful", maybe more.

Unfortunately, it is out of print, but WorldCat tells me that the Library
of Congress has a copy, as does Cook Library at the University of Southern
Mississippi in Hattiesburg.

There is also the same collection for saxophones.

I wish I could remember who borrowed mine.  (Aargh!) :-)

--George in Tallinn