[Trombone-l] Searching for Christmas trombones with rhythm

ralphjr at thewhitfields.com ralphjr at thewhitfields.com
Tue Nov 1 09:29:02 CDT 2022

Greetings friends!

Thanks for the help recently with locating replacement parts.  I have
almost all of them found.  I only have a few obscure ones that I'm still
missing.

But that isn't the reason for this post...

I'm looking for some Christmas trombone ensemble works that have rhythm
accompaniments.  I'd like to feature the bone section of the big band I
run and need some help.

What charts do you all recommend?

Thanks,

Ralph

Ralph W. Whitfield, Jr.

Bass Trombone, Gadsden Symphony Orchestra,

Founder of "Grand Avenue Brass"

"Trombonist by nature, engineer by necessity."