[Trombone-l] Halo: Infinite Main Theme for Trombone Quartet

Jim Nova jim at jimnova.com
Thu Jan 27 12:05:35 CST 2022

Hello all!

During this pandemic, I've rekindled online gaming with some of my old friends (you know who you are... 😉) and when the new Halo: Infinite came out, I thought the main title would sound so good on trombone (everything does...). I hired my former  Duquesne student, Jonathan Craig to write an arrangement. After premiering it with the Duquesne Trombone Choir, I decided to give it the "NovaDub" treatment... enjoy!

https://youtu.be/AsRVLaZ_q-Y <https://youtu.be/AsRVLaZ_q-Y>

James Nova
Trombone - Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra
Brass Area Coordinator and Adjunct Trombone Faculty - Duquesne University
Brass Coach - Three Rivers Young Peoples Orchestras
jimnova.com