[Trombone-l] Portable music stand recommendations?

Toddbonester toddbonester at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 18:36:49 CST 2019

I’ve been using a Petersen for about 15 years. It’s durable, super compact, has wing extenders, and holds a full folder of big band, orchestral, ensemble, or rock band charts. I’m going to get a second one in case one of my comrades leaves home without one. They’re on sale right now for about $40.00.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 20, 2019, at 4:26 PM, Philip Brink via Trombone-l <trombone-l at trombonelist.org> wrote:
>
> My choice is the Peak folding music stand.
>
>> On Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 3:34 PM John McVey via Trombone-l <
>> trombone-l at trombonelist.org> wrote:
>>
>> I've used a Manhasset Voyager for years. Get it with the stand-outs and the
>> slide-on tray, and it is incredibly versatile.
>>
>> John McVey
>>
>> On Fri, Dec 20, 2019, 14:19 John Wasson via Trombone-l <
>> trombone-l at trombonelist.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Who has a good recommendation these days for a good strong light portable
>>> music stand suitable for travel?
>>>
>>> JOHN WASSON
>>> composer - producer
>>> www.johnwasson.com <http://www.johnwasson.com/>