[Trombone-l] Portable music stand recommendations?

Linda Landis drbach6 at aol.com
Sat Dec 21 00:31:45 CST 2019

Hercules has come up with one that looks really sturdy. It’s about $30.

If you don’t mind paying $150, Wenger has one that is solid, folds flat, has a handle for carrying, and the wind can’t  blow it over. If you put a stand light of any kind on it, the desk won’t tip but the desk is adjustable to several angles. It comes with a tool for tightening the desk as well. Sturdy is an understatement. If you sit, it can be as short as you need it. Doesn’t extend all that far, but unless you’re over 6’ tall, it will
Work well.

Linda Landis, Lead Trombone Columbus Jazz Orchestra, Columbus Symphony, Private Teacher