[Trombone-l] Mute storage

Art Triggs art at awtriggs.com
Thu Oct 26 18:48:32 CDT 2017

I have a lot of mutes, tenor and bass, euph, tuba and doubles of some of
them. I keep the mutes I do not use regularly in closed plastic storage
containers, the ones i use a lot are on a shelf, or in a bag I use to drag
this stuff around to gigs. The shelved ones are used enough they dont
really get dusty. Some of the older mutes, (40
+ years ) I keep separate, just to preserve them. ( they really cant be
replaced and do have sentimental value to me, aside from being great mutes
;-). )

Just my .02