[Trombone-l] Holton Single-Rotor Bass Bone For Sale

Gary Sloane gary.sloane at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 25 13:56:47 CDT 2024

 The 9-inch rose brass bell on this Holton 183 barks just fine in the low register and pops out altissimo D's easily and F's with some effort.
The horn is in very nice condition, both cosmetically and functionally. When I first bought it, I had the rotor serviced and some minor dents removed from the slide crook by Dick Akwright at Best Repair in Oakland. The slide action is very smooth and fast, although there is some slight wear on the stockings, including a small spot of wear through at the end of one. The rotor is smooth and silent.
Rose brass 9" bell barks just fine in the low register and pops out altissimo D's easily (F's with some effort).
$1,500.00 plus actual shipping charges. Original case. Photos available on request. If you are in the Bay Area, you can check it out in person.
Gary Sloanegary.sloane at sbcglobal.net