[Trombone-l] Left hand pinky pain

Fred Hudson tromfoolery at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 16:12:45 CDT 2023

About six weeks ago I tripped and fell hard on my hands and knees,
apparently harder on my right side. The damage was to my right ACL (
strained ligament ) and the right ligaments which control the fingers of my
"slide" hand. I have found that 'Aspercreme" Is an effective pain reducer
which lasts about 5 or six hours. At least I can still manipulate my slide.
Other than that the only recommendation from my doctor is rest. and light
exercise.

Fred