[Trombone-l] List of available used trombones for sale?

Gary Sloane gary.sloane at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 25 17:09:29 CST 2023

 I was unaware of this list until today, but I have some horns I no longer play, including three Conn 32H's from the 1930's, one of which Zig Kanstul fitted with a F-attachment at my request; another is a straight tenor; a third has a factory silver-plated bell but the inner slides are worn.
If interested, please let me know off the list.
Gary Sloane