[Trombone-l] On bell sound reflectors

Jon Studer studer_je at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 29 11:24:17 CST 2023

 Back in 2014 I bought the Mackbrass .com TB831L bass trombone for about $900. Price is up to $1149.
They have been in business for over 10 years. Tom McGrady was easy to talk to and communicated the process well.
They can have some delays on shipping as their instruments go quickly.
I use it in a local community jazz band & concert band where I only play about once or twice a week.
It’s held up quite well.

-Jon