[Trombone-l] Published!

Howard Weiner h.weiner at online.de
Thu Dec 7 14:51:44 CST 2023

There has been so little traffic on trombone-l that I almost forgot
about it! [Thanks for reminding me, Ray!]

In any case, I too have a new publication to announce:
"The Early Trombone: A Catalogue of Music"
Details on the publisher's website:
https://www.brepols.net/products/978-2-503-60204-2

Howard