[Trombone-l] Monette mouthpieces?

Jeff Albert mail at jeffreyalbert.net
Tue Apr 18 16:34:27 CDT 2023

I had some (same model new and old) for my 508 tenor, and there were things about them that I liked. It was really good at making the sound it made, and bad at making any other sound. Put another way, it was very efficient to make a clear rich “down the middle” sound. I do a lot of left of center improvising and often try to make less “traditional good sound” kind of sounds, and it did not do that well.

-Jeff

----
Jeff Albert
+1 (504) 315-5167