[Trombone-l] FS: Gerry Pagano Mouthpieces (Griego, Schilke, Hammond, etc.)

Chris Waage chris.waage at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 19:21:59 CDT 2023

I am selling mouthpieces for Gerry Pagano, the recently retired bass
trombonist of the St. Louis Symphony.  All mouthpieces are used but in
excellent condition unless otherwise noted.  For non-production models, I
have measured the inner diameter of the cup with a micrometer, but as I am
not a machinist or professional mouthpiece maker, I cannot guarantee these
measurements to be perfect.

Prices are open to reasonable offers and include shipping via USPS Priority
Mail within the Continental United States.  Outside of the ConUS, buyer
pays shipping.

Gold Schilke Pagano Screw Rim - $250
Rim is stamped GP (28.2mm)
Shank has minor plating wear

Gold Schilke Pagano 2 Screw Rim  - $250
Rim is 28.5mm
Shank has minor plating wear

Silver Bach 1-1/4G - $75
(VINCENT BACH CORP. stamped)
Shank has plating wear and insertion marks

Gold Griego GPL - $275
Rim measures 28.10.  Shank has plating wear from use

Gold Griego GP6 L - $275
Rim measures 28.94.  Shank has plating wear from use

Gold Griego GP6 - $275
Rim measures 28.53.  Shank has plating wear from use

Silver Greigo GP6 - $200
Has Gerry's profile engraved, insertion marks on shank

Silver Greigo GP6 - $200
Insertion marks on shank

Silver Greigo GP7 - $200
Insertion marks on shank

Silver Griego GPL - $200
Has Gerry's profile engraved, some scratches on the
outside of the rim, insertion marks on shank

Silver Griego GPX - $200
Insertion marks on shank

Silver Griego GP6-TR - $200
Insertion marks on shank

Silver Griego 56.28 - $200
Rim is 26.28mm, minor insertion marks

Silver Griego SE4 - $200
Rim is 28.15mm, minor insertion marks

Silver Hammond Design "GP" - $150
Rim is 28.5mm, minor insertion marks

--
*Chris Waage, DMA                      *
        Adjunct Instructor of Low Brass, Temple College