[Trombone-l] Fwd: 4 part jazz charts for 'bone ensemble

LINDA LANDIS drbach6 at aol.com
Tue Apr 11 09:16:02 CDT 2023

Dave Wolpe wrote quite a few cool bone section features like How High the Moon and Secret Love.

I think it was Nestico that did God Bless The Child that features the bones and bone solo on some nice but simple section work.

Wave from the Buddy Rich album Stick It has a great bone section feature too.

Linda Landis, Lead Trombone Columbus Jazz Orchestra, Columbus Symphony, Private Teacher