[Trombone-l] [EXTERNAL] My Lost Horizon (1941) - Doris Day with Les Brown & his Orchestra

Denver D. Seifried dseifried at wittenberg.edu
Thu Sep 8 07:59:52 CDT 2022

I wonder if that might have been Dick Nash? The print of that film clip was printed backwards. All of the trombone bells and slides are backwards. I used to do a lot of photography in black and white. I did my own darkroom work. It was very easy to flip a negative and print it backwards. Les has his right hand at the top of the alto sax. Clarinets and saxes are played with left hand on top keys and right hand on bottom keys.

Doris Day has such a beautiful voice!

Denny Seifried