[Trombone-l] Instruments for sale

Art Triggs art at awtriggs.com
Sat Oct 8 14:50:48 CDT 2022

I'm doing some housecleaning....... heh, and am selling off a small pile of
stuff  Please contact me back-channel if you are interested in any of it.
here goes.....
Moz Soprano trombone (chinese brand) with case 75.00 played only a little,
is in new condition
Wessex Alto Trombone 500.00 played only a little, is in new condition -
never left my studio - with case
Mack Brass Bass Trumpet 250.00 played only a little, is in new condition -
never left my studio - with case
Olds Special trombone (LA) Circa 1954, just before the move to Fullerton
(1954) no lacquer, slide is about a 5-6 needs work but is a good player
with case 75.00
Olds Balanced action Trombone circa 1928 (has been heavily buffed but the
bear is still visible on the bell) slide is very worn but is still about a
3-4 with case 75.00
Olds Ambassador Trombone, bell is a late LA bell slide???? this is a parts
horn it is missing the braces , water key etc. with original case 40.00
Conn 6H trombone circa 1958, is well used but a good player slide is about
6-8 could use a tuneup. 350.00 has a lightweight Conn Director case included
Conn 48H "bonezilla" bell and lead pipe, braces are from a 1960 48H -
Tuning slide and gooseneck are newer oem replacement parts.
The slide is a medium weight replacement, press fit leadpipe. Slide is worn
but about a 7-8 with worn protec max case 350
spare parts slide (fits Conn ) for another 75.00
Holton TR-258 trombone in original case. This horn is well used, and will
need work on the valve lever and slide to be a good backup large bore horn.
Included is a 525 bore spare slide
with press fit leadpipe. Slide actions on both are a 6-7 they wont win any
prizes but are usable as is. 350.00
Mt Vernon Bach 36-B the serial # puts it right at the move to Elkhart in
the mid 60's - This horn is unlacquered, the valve has been plated and has
good compression.
The slide is an 8-9 with minor wear on the stockings. Included is a second
Corporate slide that will need a tuneup but is playable as is.
ALL the parts are original and work well, there are no signs of major
damage anywhere on the horn. I purchased the horn from Noah Gladstone in
2015 for a series of gigs I was doing
where a medium bore was what was needed. 1800.00 comes with Brown protec
pro pac case.
Reynolds (Cleveland Era NOT Fullerton) Contempora bell Single valve Bass
Bonezilla (Will need leadpipe) (71H slide/getzen & bach parts) in Eastman
case 1000.00
Yamaha YBL613H Bell, this is a 9.5" cut bell, that came from my current
Bass trombone. There are NO fittings other than the screw ring on the bell.
There is no major damage to the bell, I just don't need it. 250.00
Bach 50bl Bell 10.5" cut bell dates back to late 80's/90's (roll stamped
not engraved) 250 condition as above
Conn 88h "k" bell 250 condition as above
Holton TR-150 Bell 150.00
Here's the fine print...
Why am I selling this stuff??.... there are numerous reasons.
I did not spend a lot on most of this gear so I'm not asking a lot
(I got what I wanted from them musically).
I do have some photo's I will send a link if you ask. I will not share
serial numbers online.
Money....I will only accept payment by Paypal friends & family, cash (in
person), or the cash app.
These prices are relatively cheap, and firm, so unless you are offering
something very interesting to trade, don't annoy me with asking to
negotiate something.
Shipping is not included, I will sort that cost out by package weight and
the cost of insurance.
Also, I will not ship overseas.
If you are within 50 miles of me, we can work out a pickup.
Orange,Dutchess,Putnam Upper Westchester , Rockland counties in NY, -
Fairfield,Litchfield Counties in Ct. North Jersey.
Or you can come visit if you choose.
These instruments are being sold AS IS, (I am not working on them or
changing anything)
there are NO RETURNS or trial periods - if you buy it, it's yours to keep
and enjoy.

Art Triggs
914-819-8432
art at awtriggs.com