[Trombone-l] Hal Leonard's "ArrangeMe"

Raymond Horton horton.raymond at gmail.com
Fri May 20 15:55:45 CDT 2022

My composer daughter told me about this service. JW Pepper has a similar
set up, but that costs $100 to join. Hal Leonard’s is free.  On it, I
can attempt
to sell arrangements of previously copyrighted tunes. HL Owns over 1
million songs!  I have a ton of these on my computer for brass trio and church
groups - Arrangements I have done “under the radar“  over the years. There
is also an easy utility to ask her permission for said arrangements for
your own group.  And another framework for selling your own self published
works for a higher royalty than you’ll get anywhere else.

I’ve decided to test the waters with a Brass trio arrangement of the “main
title” from “Star Wars”. I’m selling it for the minimum amount allowed.
Please feel free to check it out. It's a good arrangement! :

ArrangeMe - Self-Publish Your Music
<https://www.arrangeme.com/title/A639145>

Raymond Horton
Composer/Arranger
Minister of Music,
Edwardsville (IN) United Methodist Church
Retired Bass Trombonist,
Louisville Orchestra, 1970-2016