[Trombone-l] Elvis in hawaii - bass trombone

Jeff Albert jeff at jeffalbert.com
Sat Mar 5 10:51:23 CST 2022

So was he fighting with the conductor or something? There are spots where
it sounds like concerto for bass trombone and Elvis. On a meathead level it
is pretty impressive, but it is hard to think that was what the arranger
intended.

*Jeff Albert *
+1 (504) 315-5167 (Signal/SMS/Mobile)
*www.jeffalbert.com <http://www.jeffalbert.com>*