[Trombone-l] New student and dental issues

Jeff Albert jeff at jeffalbert.com
Sat Jul 9 16:38:32 CDT 2022

I had mine done one at a time, so it was a little less rough because it wasn’t my WHOLE mouth recovering at once. My dentist told me to take two weeks off, and I took a week off. Wasn’t;t smart but worked out ok. The next one, I had a gig the next day (I was in my late 20s). That was a bad idea. I didn’t hurt myself, but I didn’t play very well. Plan for her to take two weeks off at least. It is the smarter move.

-Jeff

----
Jeff Albert
+1 (504) 315-5167 (Signal/SMS/Voice)