[Trombone-l] Shoulder impingement

David Burch daveburch235 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 18:58:51 CST 2022

Just speaking from own similar troubles: It could be a nerve impengement
where the nerve to your shoulder exits your cervical spine, or an
impingement in the shoulder itself. A good chiropractor can evaluate these,
and either treat them or refer you to an MD. Also, simply sleeping with
your head or shoulder in a stressed position can leave a kink that stays
after you get up. Movement can be helpful: I get benefits from yoga or
other workout most mornings.