[Trombone-l] A podcast interview I enjoyed - James Nova

Jim Nova jim at jimnova.com
Thu Jan 13 14:27:44 CST 2022

Thanks for the kind words Jon! Sebastian and Nick do a wonderful job with this podcast. You all should check out their other episodes too!!

James Nova
Trombone - Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra
Brass Coordinator and Adjunct Trombone Faculty - Duquesne University
Brass Coach - Three Rivers Young Peoples Orchestras
jimnova.com