[Trombone-l] Something standard, something Star Wars

Jim Nova jim at jimnova.com
Mon Apr 18 08:52:28 CDT 2022

"Something standard, something Star Wars"

https://youtu.be/XZz1uIMi_J8

Please enjoy as I demonstrate each of my Greg Black signature trombone mouthpieces!!

Soprano
0:05 - Fanfare for the Common Man
0:48 - "Imperial March" from The Empire Strikes Back

Alto
1:06 - Symphony No. 3 "Rhenish"
1:51 - "Main Title" from Star Wars

Tenor
2:17 - "Tuba Mirum" from the Mozart Requiem
2:53 - The Force Motive from Star Wars

Bass
3:32 - "Achieved is the Glorious Work" from The Creation
3:58 - "Duel of the Fates" from The Phantom Menace

Contra
4:25 - Sword Motive from Das Rheingold
4:49 - "Emperor's Theme" from Return of the Jedi

James Nova
Trombone - Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra
Brass Area Coordinator and Adjunct Trombone Faculty - Duquesne University
Brass Coach - Three Rivers Young Peoples Orchestras
jimnova.com