[Trombone-l] The Duel from “The Empire Strikes Back” for 8 trombones and piano

Jim Nova jim at jimnova.com
Tue May 4 08:28:15 CDT 2021

May the 4th be with you!

The Duel from “The Empire Strikes Back” for 8 trombones and piano
Music by John Williams
arr. Karim Elmahmoudi

Please enjoy my latest and most ambitious video project yet!! I shot more than 90 individual videos for this... 🤔😳🤣

Many thanks to my friend Karim Elmahmoudi for this awesome arrangement of one of my favorite cues in all of Star Wars, scored it for 8 trombones and piano.

And many thanks to the amazing Constanze Hochwartner for her beautiful playing!!

https://youtu.be/jj5HYszyv6U <https://youtu.be/jj5HYszyv6U>

James Nova
Trombone - Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra
Brass Area Coordinator and Adjunct Trombone Faculty - Duquesne University
Brass Coach - Three Rivers Young Peoples Orchestras
jimnova.com