[Trombone-l] Implants

Fred Hudson tromfoolery at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 15:48:24 CST 2021

As a possible alternative to implants, I had what my dentist called
"three-quarter crowns' placed on my top front teeth about 5 years ago. I
had always had some overlap of my eye teeth over the front teeth so that
long playing sessions would sometimes result in tears on the back of my top
lip. The crowns were placed so that that overlap was reduced. I have not
had any problem with feeling unnatural  and am still playing in two
excellent groups at age 87.

Fred Hudson
Asheville Community Band
Blue Ridge Bones