[Trombone-l] Implants

Michael Sanders michaelsanders6 at q.com
Thu Mar 4 14:09:06 CST 2021

I reckon I will jump in here.  When I was young I had to have four teeth pulled in front because of abscesses. I got busted in the mouth a few times fighting on a golden gloves team.  I reckon that may have had something to do with it.  I had to have a removable bridge and it wasn't easy playing a trombone with that.  Then some years ago when implants became available my dentist installed two implants.  I now have two permanent bridges in front on those two implants.  It gives me a solid front to play against like real teeth.  I am glad  to have them but I would never have teeth removed just to have implants.  Nothing is better than natural teeth for playing a musical instrument.  'nuff said.