[Trombone-l] correction: FREE MUSIC for college Trombone choirs!

Raymond Horton horton.raymond at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 17:18:40 CDT 2021

I misstyped my website in the body of the message: it should read rayhortonmusic.com

(Thanks, Henry!)

If you are interested in seeing this 2 minute, 10 second piece and
lead a trombone choir (8 part, with optional 1 percussionist) just
email me or leave a message at rayhortonnusic.com(and promise you
will let me know if you perform it)!

Raymond Horton
Composer/Arranger
Minister of Music,
Edwardsville (IN) United Methodist Church
Retired Bass Trombonist,
Louisville Orchestra, 1970-2016