[Trombone-l] Tommy Pederson in the movies?

Raymond Horton horton.raymond at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 21:39:07 CDT 2021

The the miracle of Youtube, we can all see a closeup of the yet-to-be named
trombone player, just after 54 seconds in:
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?<view=detail&mid=7B3975A4CD2007148D207B3975A4CD2007148D20&q=youtube
“thank your lucky stars” spike jones
band&shtp=GetUrl&shid=c9a6e740-c29c-4b1f-b03d-a5ce89549130&shtk=VGhhbmsgWW91ciBMdWNreSBTdGFycyAoMTk0MykgLS0gU3Bpa2UgSm9uZXMgcGxheXMgaW4gR293ZXIgR3VsY2gu&shdk=U3Bpa2UgSm9uZXMgYW5kIEhpcyBDaXR5IFNsaWNrZXJzIHBsYXkgXCJIb3RjaGEgQ29ybmlhXCIgaW4gRGF2aWQgQnV0bGVyJ3MgbmVnbGVjdGVkIGdlbSBcIlRoYW5rIFlvdXIgTHVja3kgU3RhcnMuXCIgQ2hlY2sgb3V0IG15IENvbWljIFNwaXJpdCBibG9nIGZvciB0aG91Z2h0cyBhYm91dCBjbGFzc2ljIEhvbGx5d29vZCBjb21lZGllcyBhdCBodHRwczovL2NvbWljc3Bpcml0YmxvZy53b3JkcHJlc3MuY29tLw%3D%3D&shhk=z%2FLzmtgg%2Fog9DGCY00wZN0cMkcV22%2BITtsqRmqL6kmU%3D&form=VDSHOT&shth=OVP.s4wnMv3I1jJ7dXkopJTrzQEsDh>

Raymond Horton
Composer, Arranger
Minister of Music, Edwardsville (IN) United Methodist Church
Retired Bass Trombonist, Louisville Orchestra, 1971-2016
Visit us at rayhortonmusic.com