[Trombone-l] Downloadable quartets?

Peter Soukup pjsoukup at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 11:02:09 CDT 2021

Hey there fellow sliders,

As we start up playing again, a big band bone section (quartet) I’m in is seeking new stuff to play.

I am aware of IMSLP, and Gordon Cherry’s web site (which is awesome)

Free is good, but of course we’ll pay for good fun stuff.

Anything fun, classical, chorale-like, pop. show tunes, who on the list knows where to send us to look besides Gordon and IMSLP?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  If you wish, you could even email me pdfs of public domain stuff, if you have any…

Thanks in advance.

Pete