[Trombone-l] Trombone hang

Linda Landis drbach6 at aol.com
Fri Jan 22 02:20:40 CST 2021

If you would like to be included in the Trombone hang on Thursday nights at 7 o’clock Eastern time, the easiest way would be to send an email to the following email address I’ll
Supply so Kevin McManus can send you an updated link. We had a hack a few weeks ago, and he has evidently changed the link. He doesn’t want it to be made public either because we don’t want any more hacks into our zoom hang. He will then send you an email on Wednesdays with the link and an update to the schedule and guests along with the link for the zoom hang. I was not able to participate this evening because I wasn’t home so I wasn’t able to respond to this email either. Al’s
To be included in the hang at:

tenorbone78 at gmail.com

Linda Landis, Lead Trombone Columbus Jazz Orchestra, Columbus Symphony, Private Teacher