[Trombone-l] Butler carbon fiber bells

Danner, Mearl jmdanner at samford.edu
Sun Feb 7 15:52:26 CST 2021

I'm a community band player also. Considered one for durabilities sake. Seems I have a slide dented about once a year. Sometimes my fault, sometimes not. Cramped venues, careless trumpets, etc. Would probably save the price of the slide over the years.

Had one on order but had to cancel. Life gets in the way occasionally.

Mearl