[Trombone-l] Wide Receiver video

Jim Nova jim at jimnova.com
Mon Feb 1 09:57:59 CST 2021

Hi everyone!

Turns out that many S.E. Shires trombone artists are huge football fans! So I decided to take my trombone arrangement of the NBC Football Theme, Wide Receiver, by John Williams (of course!) and expand it into a 10 part version! We all may root for different NFL teams, but we're all on the Shires Team!

Musicians
Joe Alessi
Megan Boutin
Jeremy Branson
Justin Cook
Brian Hecht
Ross Holcombe
Martin McCain
Jim Nova
Alexis Smith
Nate Zgonc

https://youtu.be/sQvtmbcHuJQ <https://youtu.be/sQvtmbcHuJQ>

James Nova
Trombone - Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra
Brass Area Coordinator and Adjunct Trombone Faculty - Duquesne University
Brass Coach - Three Rivers Young Peoples Orchestras
jimnova.com