[Trombone-l] A weird thing I made

Jeff Albert jeff at jeffalbert.com
Mon Feb 1 08:03:00 CST 2021

Thanks. In Ollie’s defense, he was only hearing the acoustic trombone. All of the effects were only in the headphones. He will occasionally sing along up around high B flat. My wife plays cello and he is much more likely to sing along with her. His pitch isn’t terrible. he does give me lots of curious tilted head looks.

Jeff Albert
+1 504-315-5167 (Voice/Signal/SMS)

Sent from a mobile device with an odd keyboard and curious autocorrect. Your understanding is appreciated.