[Trombone-l] Jim Bermann bass trombone collection

Jim Bermann jfbermann at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 19:58:59 CST 2021

Hello all.

My name is Sue Bermann. My husband, Jim Bermann, was active on this list for many years and loved buying and selling horns. When Jim passed away a year and a half ago he left a collection of around 20 complete bass trombones, a couple of euphoniums, a bass trumpet, bass trombone bells, slides, boxes of lead pipes, mouthpieces, cases, and various accessories and supplies. They are all professional horns and stock.

I’m reaching out to the trombone community as I’m looking to sell the entire collection to one person or company. I am not a brass player so I’m not sure who to contact or where to really start.

If anyone has thoughts, ideas, or is interested in buying it all, please contact me at fiddlersue at yahoo.com.

Any and all assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Sue Bermann