[Trombone-l] More free Christmas music for band

Steve Troy sctroy at rcn.com
Wed Sep 23 09:22:14 CDT 2020

While there probably won't be many Christmas concerts this year, I added a new piece to my free music download page - "Jingle March" - a quick little march that is my interpretation of Jingle Bells as if it was a march written by Sousa or King.  It is available in versions for concert band and brass quintet.  The percussion parts from the band version can also be used with the quintet version should you care to do so.

https://stephentroy.musicaneo.com/sheetmusic/

As always, it's all free.

Steve Troy