[Trombone-l] Handel - Bourree & Minuet (King)

James L Scott jscot at ucalgary.ca
Sat Sep 19 18:09:35 CDT 2020

Hi -

A brass quartet from our orchestra is playing a few concerts at Seniors' Homes (outside) between now and the end of September (weather permitting).

One item we're playing is in the subject line above, and my colleague who owns it has lost the Baritone part. That is the 4th (bottom) part in the Robert King arrangements. I played one show using the score - many issues with small font and page turns outside. I'm wondering if anyone has a part they could scan and send to me? There's no way to get another part here from a music store in time to play the other shows scheduled.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Jim Scott