[Trombone-l] Glaucoma

Chris Waage chris.waage at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 08:32:09 CDT 2020

First, I want to offer a belated and most grateful THANK YOU to everyone
who replied directly to me about the effects of glaucoma on playing.

I had my followup with my eye doc on Monday, and my pressure had dropped
from 22 to 16 with the use of eye drops.  I also have completely stopped
drinking anything with caffeine as that is another known contributor.  This
was harder than eye drops - I almost lived on Diet Coke.

Thanks again to everyone for their thoughts and info!

Chris

On Aug 14, 2020, at 4:36 PM, Chris Waage via Trombone-l <