[Trombone-l] Quadrabone

Craig Parmerlee craig at parmerlee.com
Mon Oct 26 09:41:07 CDT 2020

I have one of those with a receiver set up for King 3B.  As I recall,
somebody had acquired the F.E. Olds brand and was selling the Quadro
under that name for awhile.  I found it rather impractical other than as
a gimmick.  With the extra friction from having 4 stockings, it is
sluggish.  And that extra friction makes it difficult to do the small
position adjustments to play with good intonation.

There was a fellow making a version of this in plastic for the PBone for
awhile, but I haven't seen anything about that for awhile.