[Trombone-l] [EXTERNAL] Quadrabone

markmcgrain m at plunge.com
Mon Oct 26 03:34:53 CDT 2020

I’m currently working with Kevin Stiles and Mike Corrigan at BAC to produce a new compact (Shorty) Bb valve section.  The hope is to produce an instrument that is compact and a bit more “open“ blowing than available marching brass—a step up from a “Flugelbone” allowing me to switch between a slide and a valve section on the same bell section.  Waiting for delivery in the next couple weeks.   I’ll keep y’all posted.