[Trombone-l] What is it? Soprano Trombone or Slide Trumpet?

James L Scott jscot at ucalgary.ca
Fri Mar 20 20:59:23 CDT 2020

Hi -

I'm hijacking this thread to ask for some help concerning the Trombone Chat Group. I'm sure there are many others here that are on both sites.

I upgraded my hard drive on my laptop, and my saved passwords were gone when I got my computer back. I can't get on to the Chat group, except as a guest, and when I requested a new password to get back on, I received a 300 character password (the site only allowed about the first 15 digits in the login, and wouldn't accept that as the changed password). I have not been able to get either a new password, or get into the admin. part of the site to contact someone to get an answer to how to proceed.

If someone in the admin is on this site, can you contact me to help? Alternatively, perhaps someone else can contact them directly and ask them to send me a message to help resolve this.

Jim Scott
jscot at ucalgary.ca