[Trombone-l] Possible Mouthpiece Allergy

Michael Sanders michaelsanders6 at q.com
Tue Jul 28 17:13:14 CDT 2020

I have found it interesting to learn about all the different materials from which mouthpieces can be manufactured.  I get the impression the having one special made from any one of these materials would be like buying diamonds.  A thought has occurred to me that has not been mentioned.  Why not go to see an allergist?  I'm sure he could help track down the cause of the allergic reaction and also treat it and it would be a whole lot cheaper.