[Trombone-l] Possible Mouthpiece Allergy

Dave Demko demko61 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 08:22:54 CDT 2020

Andy, that's an interesting idea. I do have a Kelly lexan mouthpiece on the
way for the sake of doing science by removing the exposure and seeing what
happens. But in case I don't want  to play on plastic mouthpieces, the nail
polish idea would have the virtue of letting me use the mouthpieces I
already own.

Price, thanks for the info on Giddings stainless steel. The hornguys.com
site has some details about the various Giddings models. And a seven-day
trial period, just in case I run into the same problem with stainless that
David Jones experienced.