[Trombone-l] Possible Mouthpiece Allergy

Oscar Utterström oscar at oscarutterstrom.com
Tue Jul 28 05:40:12 CDT 2020

Hi Dave!

AR Resonance mouthpieces out of Italy offer many different materials
including bronze, stainless steel, titanium and buffalo horn, apart from
regular silver and gold.
Antonio can also copy your mouthpiece if you are happy with what you have.
I am a dealer based in TN. Just let me know if you would like to try
something.
www.oscarutterstrom.com/ar-resonance
https://www.arresonance.com/mouthpieces

Best,