[Trombone-l] Tommy Pederson

DAVID FETTER davidfetter at comcast.net
Tue Feb 11 18:37:06 CST 2020

While this copying is illegal, I can't imagine that a copyright holder would complain, as the band has purchased a set of originals and we want the show to go on.

I recall that the Voice Department at the Peabody Conservatory in Baltimore required that a purchased original had to be on hand for a student to sing a copyrighted work on a recital.  At the same time, in the trombone studios, copying went on routinely without comment.

David Fetter