[Trombone-l] Pederson

john bailey bach9lt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 19:31:22 CST 2020

The great problem with our hugely long copyright terms is that unprofitable
works which in previous times would have become cultural pieces in the
commons become instead a nest of fenced-in back yards where no kid can
play.  Companies hoard them in the off-chance something can be reworked for
profit, meanwhile the bulk of it just withers and dies.  John