[Trombone-l] Pederson

Raymond Horton horton.raymond at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 14:02:42 CST 2020

In my ever so humble, and ever so NOT legal, opinion, once a publisher lets music go out of print, it is fair game. this is a spirit of the law, not letter of the law, opinion, and I’m sure many of you will disagree with it!

Raymond Horton
Composer/Arranger
Minister of Music,
Edwardsville (IN) United Methodist Church
Retired Bass Trombonist,
Louisville Orchestra, 1970-2016