[Trombone-l] Tommy Pederson Music

markmcgrain m at plunge.com
Sat Feb 8 08:35:03 CST 2020

Thank you John!  Such valuable teaching material.

“Exhibit your passion.”—Max Roach

“Love, Time, and Divination” - featuring Mark McGrain with Matt Lemmler, James Singleton, and JohnBoutté.
http://www.markmcgrain.com/music

Video: On The Turning Away w/ John Boutté
https://youtu.be/pW9rXTqVu5g

www.markmcgrain.com/music
booking at markmcgrain.com
www.plunge.com