[Trombone-l] Copyrighted material

John Noxon jenoxon at icloud.com
Fri Feb 7 21:07:39 CST 2020

I am aware of that issue. The title to these tune is so clouded no one knows who really does own the rites. 3of the copyright owner are deceased.  Tommy’s family has no one left that cares or even knew Tommy personally.

Mike Suter and I tried to do this about 20 years ago.  And we understood the situation.  Everything except the books came from a back door to Hoyt’s Garage. I was invited to play there when I  was in the Army. A couple of those friendships are still active.

I understand your point most of this except the 3 books for tenor  & the bass bone books are maybe still published. None of the items are/were ever copyrightej