[Trombone-l] Copyrighted material

Danner, Mearl jmdanner at samford.edu
Fri Feb 7 20:39:58 CST 2020

Briefly checked the material to download in a recent post and most is under copyright.

Though not in the  trombone-l rules I  would ask  list members not to post links to copyrighted material. While the posting is probably not illegal, the copying (scanning) of copyrighted material is.

Having two siblings that are ASCAP members I can attest to the  fact that most composers would be hard-pressed to  recoup their investment in education and training from sales of their compositions.

Please honor the effort and genius of composers by paying for their compositions.

Thanks,

Mearl

Trombone-l list owner